Alligator Energy is a strategically uranium focussed project development and exploration group with clear pathways demonstrated for approval and development through its multi jurisdictional portfolio.
The Company’s key uranium assets comprise:
- Samphire Uranium Project – Inferred resources totalling 47 Mlbs amenable to ISR – Advancement through resource upgrade, extension, improved extraction methods and future approvals
- Alligator Rivers – Extensive licence holdings in Australia’s premier high-grade uranium district. Newly granted tenement package with exploration potential adjacent existing high-grade intersections. Caramal resource – 6.5Mlb at 0.31% U3O8
- Big Lake Uranium – Exploration targeting discovery of a new ISR field – Airborne EM geophysics recently completed
Alligator has formed a strategic relationship with Traxys North America, the U.S. arm of global commodities trading group Traxys, whereby the Traxys uranium team will provide uranium marketing services for future uranium production, long term offtake contracting, project development financing and assist in uranium project acquisition opportunities. The Alligator Board believes the Traxys partnership provides substantial shareholder value.
In addition, the Company has a significant interest in the Piedmont Project in Northern Italy which contains multiple historic Ni Co Cu mines with notable Au & PGE credits. Alligator is currently pursuing a number of strategic partnership discussions given the increased appetite in Europe for home-grown critical minerals supply.
Vision and Values
‘We aim to look at our business activities through the eyes of our stakeholders.’
Our business activities and operations are underpinned by the following core values:
- To provide a safe work environment for our people and contractors
- To act honestly and openly with all stakeholders;
- To respect local communities, their cultural heritage and the environment that they live in;
- To empower and support one another; and
- To focus our everyday activities on simple and innovative solutions
‘Our aim is to discover, source and economically extract these needed commodities with an innovative approach, with either zero or minimal impact, and with positive value and experience for our stakeholders and communities.’
Our full Vision and Values Statment can be viewed or downloaded from our Corporate Governance page here.